Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Straight outta the package

The introductory twinges were sublime. The yearning was film quality.
But now... knowledge ended my youth. I'm old. I feel like a grandma... who lacks any awe inpsiring youth filled qualities. I still have hope. There is still hope in the past ..and.. what remains. "You say that never want me to leave, but you're gone so gone." "You say that you never want it to end, so I stick around." "but now you're gone so gone." "You say that you want to be more than friends, but now you're gone, so gone." "You say that you don't have time for for me, so now I am gone, so gone."
I am listening to Mumford and Sons, hey female friends no matter how long I've known you... or how little... Let's get drunk in Ireland and tell lies to men. Come with. I need it. (Side note please pay pour moi... make checks payable to cash.) Let's pash with someone who is gallant and Celtic.

Here are some of the lyrics to Mumford and Sons lyrics to White Blank Page: Check it.
"Can you lie next to her and give her your heart as well as your body? And can you lie next to her and encompass your love, your love as well as your folly."
"And loving you with my my heart, and tell you what was my fault in loving you with all of my heart." "A white blank page, and a swelling rage. You did not think, when you sent me to the brink. You desire my attention and denied my affection." "And tell me what was my fault in loving you with my whole heart?"


Mumford in Sons. Like I says those Irish boys.... mhm.

1 comment: