Thursday, May 6, 2010

Eὐτέρπη - I am the Junglecat that Always wins. je gagne souvent pour sporte.

We've been friends (and ya.) for a long long time, but i dont know how to make you mine. So i'll try yea i'll try to make you mine, all mine.
We've been friends for a long long time and still you drive me out of my mind (Which happened... oh so long ago.) So I'll try yea i'll try to make you mine all mine.
we've been friends for a long long time
but i don't know how to make you mine
so i'll try yea i'll try to make you mine all mine
oooh baby..0


When I’m with my guy and he watches the pretty girls go by
well it hurts so bad deep inside that I wish that I could die
not a word do I say
I just look the other way
cause that’s the way boys are
that’s the way boys are
when he treats me rough and he acts as though he doesn’t care
well I never tell him that he is being so unfair
cause he loves me and I know it
he is just afraid to show it

cause that’s the way boys are
that’s the way boys arethat’s the way boys are
oh oh when he wants to be alone
I just let him because I know soon enough
he’ll come back to me

when we have a fight and I don’t think that I’ll see him anymore
but before I know it there he is
standing at my doorwell I let him kiss me then
cause I know he wants me back
cause that’s the way boys are
That's Best Coast: Psychedelic pop, which is my schtick. Music has a profound effect on my psyche (hence the pyschedelic ...umm stuff... i am into.) Let's journey on this muddied road.. gathering what we can, taking what we want... the end of line is unimportant, it's the road, and the way you travel upon it, which has bearing to the completed masterpiece which is your hollow, sullied, jumbled, euphoric life. Shroomin' it are we??






and I am very furiously engorged with hunger... Je pense que cigarettes are in order. Phlem.

No comments:

Post a Comment