Thursday, May 13, 2010

Set to music. I am taken over.


Sheets of empty canvas, untouched sheets of clay

Her legs spread out before me as her body once did

All five horizons revolved around her soul

As the earth to the sun

Now the air I tasted
And breathed has taken a turn

And all I taught her was everything

I know she gave me all that she wore

And now my bitter hands chafe beneath the clouds

Of what was everything?

Oh, the pictures have all been washed in black, tattooed... Everything


Hold on to the thread

The currents will shift

Glide me towards...You know something's left

You don't have to stray

Tho oceans away

Waves roll in my thoughts

Hold tight the ring...The sea will rise...

Please stand by the shore...

I will be...I will be there once more...

And we're all allowed

To dream of the next

The next, time we touch...


1 comment: