Saturday, October 17, 2009

I came down from the sky, on a giant cosmic spiral staircase


Under droplets with her curled up hind legs tucked under, she wishes to lay down, but the ground is too wet and not very inviting.




The dove gray clouds, which aren't moving, are set so low to the ground, they are removed from the night sky, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are separate.




She said:


"Are you sure? Would you like to see what I see? But you won't understand, so just smile and hold my hand. What else could you do? I don't know why, but it had to start up again somewhere. And I love all of the stupid things that you do. It's a 'rough trade.' I love all of the common people."




"When you're laying in bed at night, If you called, you could stop and end it all."




"You'll never let your life slide out of view, just because there is nothing else to do."




Laughing along can make a person the joke.


Te he! haha.




And it will get to me.




I thought it would be a good idea to let everyone know that I don't want to talk anymore.




The movement of my mouth, uttering word after word, is excruciatingly painful.




I have a hunch that I make people happiest when I am sad; I am grateful that I can amuse so many people, from so many walks of life.




And this is my sense of humor, don't take anything seriously.




There is no "little truth" in any of my jokes.




Rusty hinges, I tried to say I wouldn't be there....much too slow.




What is there to wait for?




I am worn from continual alterations.




Put all the things, which weigh so heavy....down. Make sure that I am securely placed beneath them. I finally lay down, crushed, under all that has been amassed. I'm even lower.




But that isn't meant to be a sad thing. I am happy there, and that is the sad part.



The princess is in exile. This time it is not self imposed and this is the first time it has ever been the case.

And she didn't understand, so she just smiled and took my hand.






4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo. :) I'm not happy when you're sad. It just makes me sadder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... that's beautiful..... it's sooo full of emotion!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a thoughtful post, Kerrie. I like the part of putting the burdens down, but choosing the right place to unload them is pretty important in order to not crush yourself soon after relieving the crushing weight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jesus said, Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. LEt me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light. --Matthew 11:28

    i don't know what is going on in your life right now, but God does and cares more than you could possibly imagine. whenever i'm tempted to get completely discouraged or overwhelmed with my life, i just have to stop and place all my doubts, fears, hurts, anxieties, in His capable hands. and keep on placing these things in His hands. God is faithful, and makes everything beautiful in His own time. no one could ever possibly know or love you the way He does. i hope that you will trust Him to care for you. i pray that you will know how crazy He is about you.

    another one of my favorites--> "Pay attention, O Jacob, for you are my servant, O Israel. I, the Lord made you, and I will not forget you. I have swept away your sins like a cloud. I have scattered your offenses like the morning mist. Oh, return to me, for I have paid the price to set you free."--Isaiah 44:21-22

    i hope to see you this weekend!! save an evening for me?

    ReplyDelete