Monday, March 9, 2009

Goodbye Ink and Paper Six

This Night Has Opened My Eyes

There are some things in life that I recognize for what they are. For me to see red flags early on it has to be something I have dealt with personally. I know that most people have problems. Some problems run deeper than others. Tonight I lost a little bit more faith in the human race. I have no faith in the culture I am presently to be found in.

A little girl with hopes and dreams. She has a future. She is bright, and shining in her youth and ingenuous air. She is innocent, untarnished by a crippling adolescence. In shock I wonder to myself what pain she could possibly have gone through to be brought down to such a low. Is she so naive that she doesn't fully grasp what she is doing? If she knew the future repercussions of what she has begun she would shiver in terror. I wish she would shiver now. Later, they would be worse. It is horrible, there are tremors all over your body, and you notice heart palpiations after the third month or so.

Will anyone else notice? Can I stop her? Will she take my advice? What tactics do I use? Should I be the one to confront her? Firstly when do I share it with the ones who love her, I think very very soon.

This place around us frightens me. I don't understand why anyone would want to throw thier childhood away. There are a few things in life you get that you can't ever get back. Once they are gone they are gone forever. There is no getting them back. You only are allowed that one expierience. Stealing your childhood from yourself is a very foolish thing.

Never let go of your dreams and ideals.

Looks fade. If you keep it up, however you will undoubtedly die young.

You can die with and for an ideal or dream.


There is another world. There is a better world. There must be. And when I go I only hope I don't stand in your way.


2 comments:

  1. You are thin. You aren't the type of girl who would ever be fat. I'm sorry Jenny. You simply don't have it in you to be a chubby girl.
    "Some girls are bigger than others. Some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers."
    My mom is thin and so is yours...we are safe.
    I want to be thin, but not that thin...and it's mainly because I like being carried around.

    ReplyDelete