Thursday, February 19, 2009

Goodbye Ink and Paper Trois

Hellen Frankenthaler.


Truly Disappointed


I can woo you.


I can trap you.


I can hurt myself to please you.


I can chase you.


I can sink much lower than usual.


I can amuse you, but there is nothing I can do to make you mine.


The one I love is everywhere.


Black Cloud


I bought the new Morrissey album. I like this ^ song , however it failed to meet my expectations. Let's hope it grows on me. I spent yesterday morning listening to Sandie Shaw instead. A shock indeed.




Tamazipam-Lithium


Diazipan-Valium


Block out the present and the past now.


I wonder if the world is so over stimulated with bright images and lights, that everyone relies on some form of a sedative. Cigarettes, medications, controlled substances, and the list goes on.


I know sometimes I wish I knew where the dimmer switch was.




Edgy


Yes, that's me.


How far the mighty have fallen


Yes, that applies to me.


Janus


Yes, that also is me.









1 comment:

  1. Rian is on Valium for his panic attacks.
    I'm so jealous.
    Where's my sedative? :(

    ReplyDelete